South Africa Accommodation

Hi everyone, I finally got the information on where I am going to stay in South Africa which I am going to share in this post. For safety p...

Hi everyone, I finally got the information on where I am going to stay in South Africa which I am going to share in this post. For safety purpose, I have not put in the dates, however I have put in their respective websites for your reference.

Day 8: La Plume
Day 11: Cape Grace

Of course, the above is not a recommended itinerary. Checking in and checking out many times or changing locations everyday is never advisable. My itinerary is arranged as per the above because I am going for a training, a familiarization as you call it for travel agents. Meaning, for a short period of time, I must be able to take it in, absorbed the information so I can sell it to my customers.

So expect me to write a review in two months after or during the trip. I plan to prepare a graph / questionnaire so all the information can be itemized and summarized right away. Probably, Evernote can help me with that.

That will be all for now folks, will update you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram